We can also often utilize unique molding materials that other companies’ production systems cannot accommodate. If you have a project with atypical material needs, please contact us to further discuss your specifications.
Injection Molding Capabilities
Offering a broad range of injection molding processes, we pride ourselves on delivering customized solutions to best meet our customers’ needs through methods such as:
- Gas Assisted Injection Molding: This process involves directly injecting nitrogen during the mold cycle or through the sprue into the mold tool. At controlled high pressures, gas assisted injection molding avoids the creation of sink marks while providing the ability to create a cavity without needing a core.
- High Pressure Tonnage: By exerting extremely high clamping forces, this process executes injection molding for larger components.
- In-Mold Assembly (MIA): As this method embeds a metal insert within a part in one operation, it can deliver an enhanced product structure to allow for higher strength.
With deep experience in engineering components, mold making, product development, rapid prototyping, and tooling, we also offer secondary services and other finishing options including in-mold labeling, metal inserts, and overmolding.
Associated Plastics Corporation excels at injection molding miniature components, small parts, large components, and multi-component projects. Our past project portfolio includes jobs such as:
With experience collaborating with customers across all industries, our team often creates components for use in the following fields:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Goods & Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Sporting Goods
- Architectural Lighting
Production and Delivery
Whether your project involves producing 500 pieces a year or up to one million, our team can meet your job’s unique demands. Lead time is quoted on an individual project basis. In rush situations, we offer emergency services with lead times as low as three days. Maximum lead time for injection molding services is four weeks.
Shoot and ship is available, though we can also deliver completely turnkey products – whatever your demands, we have the experience and the flexibility to make it happen.
ISO Certification & Quality Assurance
Certified ISO 9001 since 1997, Associated Plastics now holds the ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Our distinctive quality assurance process is customized to accommodate the specific needs of each customer. Our testing processes include:
- Chemical Assessment
- Application Assessment
Injection Molding from Associated Plastics
Delivering reliable, high-quality finished products at higher volumes within a shorter lead time compared to other manufacturers, Associated Plastics Corporation With is a leader in the injection molding industry.
To learn more about our injection molding capabilities or to request a quote for your project, contact a member of our team today.